Monday, July 30, 2007

Utah!

Right now I am upstairs at my parents house in Utah. Yes I am in Utah. I'm happy to be here to see my family but I also am here for a sad reason. On Friday my Grandma McGuire passed away. It is a bitter sweet feeling. She had a stroke 10 years ago and was left unable to speak or move around too much on her own. Although she couldn't talk to us you could tell she was so happy to just hear about what was going on in our lives and to just have us there to visit. I will truly miss my sweet Grandma who always had a smile on her face. I'm glad she is no longer stuck in a body where she is unable to do what she would like to and that she is now finally with my grandpa again. I will miss her!

I flew out Saturday morning from Virginia with Cede in a dog carrier. It was best to bring her with me because Jeff works so many hours a day that she would have been left home alone most of the time. She is enjoying being here, especially because my sister's dog Cleo is here to play with. On Sunday we Bill, Jacee, Kenslee, Bob, Erica, Brody, Ju, Bracken, and Harley came over for dinner. It was so fun to see everyone. I got to play with Kenslee a little, who I haven't seen since Christmas, and she is the cutest thing ever. She has such a fun personality and is always smiling and wanting to play. I also got to spend time with little Brody. He was a little fussy but I got him calmed down and he fell asleep as I held him. It was so fun! Now I just need to meet Peter for the first time and I am set as an aunt. I love being and aunt!

I would love to see anyone and everyone while I am in Utah. I will be here until the 14th so let's get together!

1 comment:

Amber Wright said...

I am sorry to hear about the loss of your Grandma! I will be losing mine very shortly and I totally understand the bitter sweet feeling! I miss you Nat and I wish I were up there to see you! Take care!