Friday, July 6, 2007

Transformers

Jeff and I weren't able to do anything exciting on the 4th because he worked all day but last night we went to see a movie with the whole team. We went to see Transformers. I have to tell you I wasn't very excited to see this movie. I remember them from when I was little but I didn't know much about them. On the other hand, I guess Jeff really liked them as a kid and was really excited for the movie, so that made me excited. I don't know if my expectations weren't very high, but I found myself caught up in the story line and I completely enjoyed the movie. My friend leaned over to me during the movie and said, "This movie is legit!" I felt the same. The special effects were pretty cool and all around I just really enjoyed the movie. So I do recommend it and we will be buying it when it comes out to add to our movie collection. I hope everyone had a great 4th of July!

No comments: