Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Random!

So, I have been tagged yet again! My cousin Kristen has tagged me to list 7 different, random facts about myself. They can be funny, silly, whatever. Then I get to choose a few new people to tag, so they can list 7 random things about themselves.

1- I, myself am random. Out of nowhere I will come up with random questions or random things to say. Often times this will just stem from a conversation I am having and I will some how connect this conversation to a random thought. I've always been this way and I truly hope that it is not annoying but rather funny to people.

2- I don't listen after I ask questions. This mostly refers to Jeff but it happens with others sometimes. We will be driving and I'll think of something that I would like to know, so I ask but before he can answer I am already thinking of another question or just thinking of something else. He does not enjoy this because I then have to ask the question again. Sometimes it takes 3 times for me to listen. He won't answer after I ask twice usually.

3- I have a fear of sunken ships, yet I'm totally fascinated by them. I know that it is a weird fear because when am I going to come in contact with one. My thought is that ships belong on the water, not under the water so that they are sitting on the ocean floor. I know, still weird. So I watch the Discovery channel when they are talking about the Titanic but I cringe every now and then thinking about it.

4- I love movies. Jeff and I have almost 3 bookcases full of movies at home. I just love that they take me away from my every day life for a moment. I like the chick flicks, the action movies, even Star Wars. I could watch movies all day!

5- I already have at least 20 gray hairs. I'm only 23 and I already have a patch of gray coming in. I think by the time I am 26 I will for sure have a full streak of grays in the front. These aren't easy to hide unless I have my bangs down. If I put my hair straight back you can see them all. My dad tells me that my grandpa was gray by the time he was 30 so who knows if that will be me. I'm completely fine with the fact that I have these gray hairs though. This is life. (I think I get them from Jeff, he is high maintenance. Just kidding.)

6- I love to search the internet. I think of things during the day that I can search on the internet. Thank goodness for technology because I am a very curious person and I can find information about almost anything.

7-I love to cook. If I had a lot of money and plenty of time I would make big meals every night. I love trying new recipes. My friend Brittney and I have joked that we will buy a big house for our two families with a huge kitchen in the middle. I will make the meals for everyone since she doesn't enjoy cooking and she would clean since I don't enjoy cleaning. I also love to bake. It's always fun to try out a new chocolaty treat!

There are my few random things. Some of you may know about these and others won't so now you all know me better. Now I'll tag some others, Rebecca, Sarah, and Amber. Tag!

No comments: