Friday, August 10, 2007

Fun in Utah

I know it's been a while since my last post. I'm still in Utah and I do have my camera but it is dead and I didn't bring the charger. It's been lots of fun to be with my family. I've had a good chance to see everyone. The first night I was here most of the family came to my parents and had a BBQ. I went down to my sister Kristina's last Friday to spend some time with her and then that night I went to Toby Keith with Julianne and Bracken. It was a last minute thing but Bracken's aunt had some free tickets so we were able to go. Ryan and Natalie Godfrey were able to come with us also and that was fun. I've been able to get together with my best friend Rebecca Delight and that is always the best. She is one of those friends that I don't have to talk to all the time but we are still best friends. We only get to see each other about 2 times a year but we keep in touch through email or phone calls. But really the best part about being here is being with my family. I miss them dearly. I have played with my nieces and nephews and have loved seeing all of them. So here are some pictures that we have taken while I've been here. The first is sleeping Brody. The next two pictures are from Grandma McGuire's funeral, me and Emma, Bracken and Jake. Then one of Baby Peter, he is getting so much bigger, now he weights 7 lbs 5oz. Last Jake, Emma and Kenslee came over to Grandma's to play in the pool in the back yard.

No comments: