Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Beach Time



We have about 6 more weekends until we go home for the summer so we have decided we need to do as much as possible out here. I believe most of the weekends will be spent at the beach because it is about 30 min from where we live. We did happen to go there this last weekend so I thought I would post some pictures. I wish I would have gotten some pictures of Jeff in the water because let me tell you, he is a fish. He spent all but about 15 min of the time we were there in the water. I almost had to drag him out of the ocean. So with his love of the water we will be spending as much time there as possible. After, we went to a pizza place on the boardwalk and it was amazing. So hopefully we will have many more enjoyable times at the beach and I will definitely post more pictures.


No comments: