Friday, July 13, 2007

We have moved AGAIN!


Our summer has been a little crazy. Okay not just a little it has been extremely crazy! We have lived in Tampa, Florida, Durham, North Carolina, and now Suffolk, Virginia. I know, we can't believe it either, we moved again. So I am now sitting an another apartment in another state doing the same old things. There is a bonus to this apartment though. In all the other apartments they get us a bed, a dresser, some couches, a coffee table and a table and chairs. As for this place it has everything. Dishes, a tv in each room, pictures on the walls, the bed is fully made and extra linens are in the closet, completely furnished and everything. This is amazing because I'm not going to have to unpack as much stuff and in fact I can start throwing away some things we bought just to use out here. Oh and did I mention we have internet and cable. No more stealing internet from people who have not locked their wireless connection and we have ESPN for Jeff so that after a long day he can unwind. Although we were not happy to move this really nice apartment did help to make it a little easier. We also have a maid that comes in every two weeks to clean and change all the linens and things. We feel like we are in a nice hotel!

So we are slowly making our way up the east coast, maybe we'll even make it up to New York before the summer is over. No, no I do not want to move again. I hope all is well at home with everyone. We love you all


PS For those who have read my "Deal or No Deal" post, the maid is making my life a whole lot easier!

1 comment:

Amber Wright said...

Hey Girl! love reading your blogs! Now tell me where you keep getting your cute layouts cuz i've looked everywhere!!!