Saturday, June 30, 2007

I've Been Tagged...

My wonderful cousin tagged me, thanks, oh and thanks for the shout out on your blog! Here goes....

Jobs I have held:
1. Davis Park Cafe
2. Gary's Cleaners
3. Zions Bank
4. Transaction Coordinator-Re/Max First Realty

Movies I can watch over and over:
1. You've Got Mail
2. The Holiday
3. She's the Man

Places I've lived:
1. Fruit Heights, UT
2. Provo, UT
3. St. George, UT
4. Tampa, FL
5. Durham, NC

T.V. shows that I enjoy:
1. The Office
2. Friends
3. Gilmore Girls
4. CSI
5. Ghost Whisperer

Places I've been on vacation:
1. California
2. Florida
3. Jackson Hole
4. Cozumel
5. Belize
6. Grand Cayman
7. Nausau
8. Bear Lake
9. Nauvoo

Favorite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Cheese
3. Sweet and Sour Meatballs

Web sites I visit almost daily:
1. Gmail
2. Blogger
3. Zions Bank

Places I'd rather be right now:
1. At my mom's house with all my family
2. My house in St. George, laying around with Jeff
3. Hawaii

Now I am tagging 3 other people. If you read this you can copy it, fill it out and then tag 3 other people. Have fun!
1. Kris
2. Rebecca
3. Amber

No comments: