Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeff!


We celebrated Jeff's 29th birthday on May 6th. Jeff doesn't usually like to go all out for his birthday so we had a nice day at home. He chose to have steak stroganoff (a McGuire family favorite!) for dinner. I then got him an ice cream cake roll from Baskin Robins. Seriously that is the only place I could find one and they are pricey. The sad part is that I ended up getting the wrong kind of ice cream in the cake. Next time I will just make it myself. I had ordered an exciting present for Jeff but because he checks our account constantly I had to wait to order it the night before his birthday. I got him an acoustic/electric guitar. We had quite the experience trying to get the guitar. The address change in Paypal didn't work and so it was shipped to our old house in St. George. At least 2 weeks later we had Jeff's mom, Bonnie, drive by to see if the person living there happened to get it delivered to the house. Lucky us it was just sitting there on the front porch. So this weekend we finally were able to pick up his guitar. I hope he had a great birthday.

No comments: