Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy 5th Anniversary!

Wow we look so young and skinny!

On May 26th we celebrated our 5 year anniversary. What a wonderful 5 years it has been. We have had our good times and our hard times and have loved every second of it. Although 5 years doesn't seem like such a long time when thinking about eternity it is crazy to look back at all that we have done in that time. Our greatest accomplishment being our beautiful boy. I'm so grateful for the opportunity to be married to such a wonderful man. I'm thankful for all that he is willing to do for me and our family. He has overlooked so many of my flaws and dealt with my craziness for 5 years I hope he can handle them for the next 50+ years. To celebrate our anniversary we did 2 of our favorite things. We went to dinner at Red Lobster, yummy seafood, and went to see a movie, Night at the Museum Battle of the Smithsonian. We celebrated the day before so we could have a wonderful afternoon date while my parents watched McCoy for us. The next night on our actual anniversary we just spent a night at home watching a movie together after the baby went down for the night. It was a nice casual evening, just how we like it. Looking forward to next year!

No comments: