Thursday, August 23, 2007

Oh Cede!




This is a post dedicated to my Cede dog. Now I know some of you will think that it is lame to have a post for my dog and love my dog so much but right now other than Jeff she is all I have. When I returned to Virginia I made the decision to leave Cede with my parents. She is not like normal dogs. Cede only enjoys car rides if the window is down. Once we hit the freeway she is not a happy dog. She usually starts shaking and panting. Because of this we went to the vet to get a prescription for sedatives for our long drive back East. However, me being the messy person that I am, I lost the sedatives while we were in Florida and we have had to make due without them. I decided that the flight back to Virginia and the long drive back to Utah just might due her in so staying with my parents was the best idea. I have to thank my parents for being okay with this and for taking such good care of my little one. Almost every day my mom has sent me a picture of Cede doing random things and telling me little stories. Jeff misses her like crazy. By the time we get to Utah it'll have been a month since he last saw her. So as much as we may gripe about having to take care of silly things with our Cede we love her very much. The pictures are some of the ones my mom has sent me.

No comments: