Sunday, August 19, 2007

Virginia and books

Well, I'm back in Virginia. It is nice to be back with Jeff but i can't wait until we both are back in Utah.

While I was in Utah I picked up a book for the plane ride home called Twilight. I had heard a lot about this book and couldn't wait to read it. From just reading the first chapter I knew I would be hooked. What girl doesn't want to read a good love story that also has some suspense. The fact that the leading lady is in love with a vampire is the best part. After finishing the book that day I had to go out and get the next two books. Within 5 days I finished all three books. Jeff wasn't happy with me because I spent most of my time reading but I couldn't put the books down. I explained to him that books are like movies to me, but I believe them to be better. Movies take me away for a short time, where I don't have to think about trivial issues, I just loose myself in them. Books are even better because I can imagine it all in my head as it is happening in the book. I know that this book is meant for young adult readers but I believe any woman would love these books as much as I have. So now I have to say that I am very sad that the books are done. Jeff is happy though, maybe I'll pay more attention to him now. I told him to not be surprised if I end up reading them again or looking for books that are recommended by the author. I really have enjoyed spending so much time reading instead of watching t.v.

Other than that I hope that we won't be living in Virginia for much more than a week. At the latest we will be leaving on the 30th. Yeah! I can't wait to get back to Utah, to pick up my Cede dog and to go back to my house in St. George. Oh how I miss it!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Am I the only one in the whole world that hated that book? Something must be wrong with me...I just wanted that girl to RUN!!