Saturday, August 11, 2007

Good Dinner, Good Friends!


Last night my mom and I were able to meet two wonderful women for dinner. We met up with Jeannine Leeman and Rebecca Delight. Bringing good friends back together. It was so much fun. Sadly it has been so long since the 4 of us have been together. We reminisced and talked about what is going on in our lives. It's wonderful to have friends that no matter how long it has been, we can get together and it feels just like old times. It was so much fun! I love both of those women so much and hopefully we will make more time to see each other often. Here are some pictures to remember the night. If you can't tell by the pictures, Bec is pregnant. She looks so cute! Just this little belly. She is having a girl and I'm so excited for her!

1 comment:

jeannine said...

I love you, I love you, I love you! I loved being with you. You will always be my favorite in the whole world!
Did I tell you that you look absolutely gorgeous? You are such a beautiful girl, both inside and out. Come back...come back!