Thursday, May 8, 2008

IT'S A BOY!!!


A BOY! We did a small poll last night to see what people thought it was going to be and the boys out numbered the girls. The boys were right. We are so excited. I really had no idea what it was going to be. I have always wanted to have a boy first. Jeff of course is so excited. I wish I could have taken a picture of the smile on his face when we found out. He is so proud! The ultrasound was so fun. We got to see all the different parts of the baby. Oh and let me tell you, the boy was not shy about showing us that he is a boy. He was however shy about showing his face. He had his arms up with his hands in front of his face the whole time. It was so cute. We finally got to see some of his face when he decided to suck his thumb at the end. He wiggled and wiggled throughout the whole thing, which is exciting because maybe I'll be able to feel him move soon. I guess I better start looking for some boy things. It is just so much fun to finally know what we are having. Here are some pictures. They gave us a DVD of the entire ultrasound but only two pictures. So these are what you are getting.



11 comments:

Ju and Brack said...

Yeah we are so excited for you guys! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

How exciting!! As you know, I am a little partial to boys. Having a little boy has been so wonderful for us and hope you both enjoy it as much as we have. Now that you know what your having,it feels like the end will never get here because you want to see him so bad. Anyway, we are really happy for you guys. By the way, the forgetfullness...totally happened to me. Sadly enough, it's never been the same since a baby. I seem to only be able to keep track of feedings and sleep sched!!! Oh well, its worth it! Congrats to you both

Tiff said...

Congrats! Colby will be jealous...at least for now.

K.C. and Sally said...

Congrats you guys! Looks like we may have a pre-arranged marriage on our hands!! Hope to see you soon!

Amber Wright said...

Congrats you guys!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Nat, here's a trick you might want to try. Drink a glass of juice, and then go lay down on your back for a while and concentrate on feeling the baby. You should be feeling him anytime now and the juice will wake him up and get him moving. That's how I did it. Someone told me the same thing and I did it and it totally worked! I felt this one a few days ago, but I didn't know that was the baby until I saw it moving on the ultrasound machine. Anyway...congrats and good luck!

Molly said...

That is so exciting...Congrats...boys are so fun!

Ashley said...

Yeah congratulations!! I LOVE BOYS...and yes that is because I am just a little partial to them at the moment.

Poelmans said...

yay! congrats natty!

rdelight said...

I am so excited for this little guy! He's going to be so much fun! I can't wait!

Jacee McGuire said...

Congrats! A little boy will be fun!

THE CHRIS' said...

That is the biggest boy I have ever seen. No questions there. Congrats. Here is our blog, http://www.thechrisfamily.blogspot.com. We are expecting Dec. 31st. I am thinking it is a boy as well. Either way we will have three and be done. We need to get together sometime. Congrats on baby boy! YEAH!

Alisa