Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

I'm a few days late but Jeff and I celebrated our 4th Anniversary on May 26th. I can't believe it has been 4 years. Time has flown by and yet I feel like I've been with Jeff forever. We were St. George over the weekend and actually spent part of our anniversary driving back north but it was fun. Jeff took a few days off and we stayed at the Marriott City Center in Salt Lake for 2 nights. I just wanted to let Jeff know how lucky I feel to be his wife. He makes me so incredibly happy. I'm so blessed to be married to such an amazing man. He is my best friend and the love of my life. I'm so lucky to be able to spend eternity with him and like he always tells me, "eternity won't be long enough."

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Happy Anniversary you two! I remember how fun your reception was. Jody and I thought you two looked so happy then...and you look even more in love NOW! Congrats!