Thursday, May 15, 2008

Halfway!

I reached my halfway point on Sunday. I can't believe that I am halfway through my pregnancy. It has gone by so quickly but it also seems like it was so long ago that I found out I was pregnant. I decided that it was about time for me to post a picture of my ever growing belly. It seems to be getting bigger every day. It is exciting though because it reminds me that the baby is just getting bigger and bigger. I'm loving being pregnant! I just can't wait for this baby boy to arrive.

5 comments:

Butler Blog said...

Congrats on having a BOY!! That will be really great! I'm excited for you guys! We should get together sometime soon!

Ashley said...

What bump? There is hardly anything there.

Kristina said...

I have to agree WHAT bump.. You look great... Boys are so fun to raise..

Poelmans said...

How cute, you look great Nat.

Brittany said...

Nat - You are so cute Pregnant...(Well if anyone can tell you ARE pregnant...you are so little.) It was so fun to see you and Jeff last weekend. Thanks for taking the time to stop by to see us. (Sorry again about "Gracie's Accident" on Jeff...) :) Whoops!!

Jody and I are so excited for this little baby boy of yours to arrive. And Congrats on making it half way - that's a big accomplishment!!