Friday, June 15, 2007

Flashback Friday



I've seen this done on other blogs so I thought I'd give it a try. These are pictures of our second Christmas together being married. We had just gotten a new camera so these are some of the first pictures taken with it. The one picture is of me and my beloved TiVo. I truly love it. We left it at home for our friends to use while we are away from the summer and it is so hard to not be able to rewind if I miss something. So I can't wait to have it back. Thank you to whoever made this wonderful thing called TiVo. The other is of Jeff at my sister, Kristina's house. He had just received a shirt from one of my siblings. I put it in here because I think he looks so handsome in the picture. So there is my first Flashback Friday. I think it is fun. You should try it too!

No comments: