Monday, March 15, 2010

Silly McCoy!

DSCN0431 He was caught sneaking food to the dog. 

I just wanted to jot down a few things that McCoy is doing lately that I love. 

He is so snuggly right now.  He gives lots of loves every day. 

When he hears people upstairs or hears things outside he will stop, say “uh” and put his hand behind his ear.  He then likes to point to where the sound is coming from.

When I get him out of his crib in the morning he has to make sure he has his binkie and his blankie.  He then points to his lamp because I guess it has to be turned on.

When asked to dance he will stomp his feet some and then start spinning in circles.  Of course this then causes him to be dizzy and he and I laugh as he stumbles around. 

My favorite thing has to be when he thinks something is really funny he will cover his mouth with one or both hands and laugh.  It is so cute!

As he watches his favorite shows, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Handy Manny he will answer their questions.  I love it. 

He has to hide when he poops.  If I look at him while he is pooping he has to run to another room and hide.  I think this is funny. 

When something falls of something sad happens he says “oh” in a really sad voice.  I guess “uh” of uh oh isn’t important enough to include. 

He is even more obsessed with cars than he was before.  He is still obsessed with kicking the soccer ball to Bompa and throwing the football to anyone who will play with him. 

His animal sounds include, tiger, monkey, elephant, snake and cow.  Dog use to be included in the list but for some reason he no longer will tell us what a dog says. 

He pretends he is sleeping.  His Bompa showed him how to lay down and fake snore.  He loves climbing in an unmade bed, pulling the covers over himself and pretending to sleep. 

Months ago Jeff showed McCoy how to say more in sign language.  He didn’t really care about it.  I guess now he has decided that he wants to be able to communicate a little more with us so he has started to sign more. 

He will grab you by your pinkie finger and take you where he wants you to go.  Jeff thinks this is fun, I however think that after being taken places 100 times a day, it is frustrating. 

Those are the few that Jeff and I can think of right now.  I’m sorry to talk so much about what I love about my boy but I can’t help it.  I need to write it down so I don’t forget and really I just love him.

2 comments:

Heidi Wood said...

I love to hear the little things, cause that is what makes life great!

Natalie said...

The best thing about this post is that I can just imagine McCoy doing all these cute little things. He is seriously the happiest baby I've ever seen. How did you guys get so lucky?

We miss you. We're overdue for a date night.