Monday, May 17, 2010

We moved

As usual it’s been a while since I last posted.  I do have a good reason though.  We moved.  Yes, we finally moved out of my parent’s house.  Jeff got a job in Herriman and the drive was a killer to get to work everyday.  We are renting a new apartment just a few minutes away from his work so it is perfect.  It is nice to be on our own.  This is the first time we have rented a place and I’m enjoying it.  Our place should have the pool ready in the next month and I think McCoy and I may live there this summer.  Herriman is a fun place.  There are a lot of shopping and restaurants around so we aren’t too far from everything.  However, we are really far out west so it takes a while to get here from the freeway.  McCoy is adjusting fine and really enjoys having a big room to play in with his toys.  I have quite a few pictures on my mom’s camera so I don’t have many to post here. 

A few of the recent happenings:

We bought zoo passes and we’re so excited to use them often this summer.

Jeff turned 30.  We had a big surprise party for him.

McCoy is learning new words all the time.   Ball and car are said often and he knows many animal sounds. 

Lots of unpacking and putting away things. 

 

So that is about it.  I hope to post some pictures soon. 

3 comments:

Heidi Wood said...

Hey Nat! We just got settled too. And I think you just made up my mind to get zoo passes. I've been playing with the idea for awhile. Let's go to the zoo!

Brittany said...

Your new place is super cute. I'm glad we were able to have a Glee Party a few weeks ago. We need to hang out again real soon.

Congrats to Jeff on the big 3-0!!

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

Nat...I live in South Jordan...lets get together!!!