Monday, March 15, 2010

Better Late Than Never

I know it has been a long time since I last posted.  Really I don’t have an excuse as to why I haven’t taken the time to post.  I guess I just haven’t wanted to.  So I will do a little catching up and then just try to be better at keeping up on the blog.  So look below for what we have been up to in the last 4 months.

Halloween was more fun this year with a toddler.  Since McCoy has been walking for so long we thought it would be fun to take him trick-or-treating with his cousin Brody.  He lasted for a little while but thought that we were suppose to go inside everyone’s homes when they opened the door.  I guess that is what you get with a one-year-old.  He made a really cute spider though. 

                  DSCN0377

October brought on another first for McCoy.  His first haircut.  He had a lot more hair than I thought he did.  Because his hair is so blond I guess I didn’t realize how long it had gotten.  This was his first real haircut.  We had trimmed his wings a few times and the top of his head. 

DSCN0404

Thanksgiving was at the McGuire home this year.  It was fun to have Kris and her family stay with us for a while.  McCoy enjoyed having his cousins around all weekend. 

Christmas was very exciting this year with a little one.  Santa had left some very exciting gifts for McCoy.  He woke up to find a rocking horse and a 4-wheeler, just his size.  He played for a long time on the horse and then spent a short time on the 4-wheeler.  Every gift from then on was very exciting to unwrap and had to be opened immediately to enjoy.  Once he got to the basketball hoop, he was done opening presents.  That toy held all of his attention for the rest of the morning. 

DSCN0442

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCN0460

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCN0526Making silly faces with Daddy:) 

DSCN0503

Watching shows with cousins

DSCN0531

Relaxing in the morning with the dog, some snacks and a can of soup.  I’m not sure why that is there. 

I know that isn’t much of an update and some of the pictures are blurry but that is it.  It is a small excerpt of the happenings in our family for the last few months.  Now on to the fun things.

2 comments:

Ju and Brack said...

Yay for an update. Love the pictures of him. He's such a stinker pants :)

Heidi Wood said...

I can't wait to be up there with you guys! McCoy is so cute. Hopefully, he and Maylee will be great friends.