Thursday, October 29, 2009

McCoy’s Birthday Pictures

I have been slowly working on that last post for weeks now.  I’m pretty lame for not posting it earlier.  McCoy keeps me so busy I rarely get around to posting. 

Anyway, here are the pictures from his 1st birthday party.

He had his 12 month well check on Monday.  He is 30 1/2 inches tall (70th percentile), 21 1/2 lbs (25th) and his head circumference is 18.5 inches.  Still tall and skinny.  The way this kid moves I’m not at all surprised that he is skinny.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh how cute!! I love the picture of you and McCoy and your both look soooo happy. I can't believe it's been a year.

And Gracie is just like McCoy...she won't eat bananas if I cut them up!!

Budge Family said...

I love all the pics. Wow time goes by so fast, I can't believe he is already a year.

Natalie said...

So stinkin cute! I wish I could have been there. Let's get together soon my friend! We miss you guys.