Monday, December 1, 2008

Erickson Look-alike Meter

MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity - Collage - Morph

I tried this on 3 different pictures. One right after he was born and then 2 that were taken around the same time. I used the same pictures for Jeff and me. The one from right after he was born said he looked more like me by 9%-this is a surprise to me because I thought he looked so much like Jeff in the beginning. The next said he looked more like Jeff by 4%. This came back in between and since I love this picture and because I think he looks equally like Jeff and me I decided to use it. What do you think? Does McCoy look more like Jeff or me?

3 comments:

Ju and Brack said...

I think this is right. He looks equally like the 2 of your right now. Love him!

Brittany said...

Wow! He is such an adorable newborn! He's going to be a heartbreaker! We are so happy that we could make it to McCoy's Baby Blessing. What a special day!! And I do think he is the perfect mix of both of you.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.