Saturday, October 4, 2008

It's time!

The date is set. Yesterday while at my appointment we set a date and time for me to be induced. It just looks like my body is not going to go into labor by itself. Very sad. So tomorrow morning at 6:00 I am going to the hospital to be induced. I would be lying if I said I'm not scared. It is all new to me and I'm a little scared to go into labor and to have a baby. But I'm so excited to meet him and to not be so full of baby. So wish me luck. Jeff and I are officially going to become parents!

2 comments:

The Mom said...

i'm not sure if you will get this before you go in tomorrow, but if you do...good luck! i am sure everything will go fine. i was induced with both my boys and it was great. i am excited to come meet your little one. post some pictures as soon as you get a chance.

Ashley said...

I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it! You will do just fine I promise. I have been induced twice too...my body also doens't like to do the labor on it's own I guess. I bet this little one will be so beautiful!