Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Please Vote For Emma!!!


My cousin Haylee McGuire is an amazing photographer. Many of you may have seen her website from my blog. She is starting a new website and is looking for the new face of HayleeBean Photography. It sounds like there were quite a few entries. Out of all of the entries she chose the top 7 and now is asking people to vote for who would be the best face for her website. My beautiful niece Emma happens to be one of the top 7. We are very excited about this. So I am asking everyone who happens to cross my blog to click here or the link on my blog to go to Haylee's website and vote for Emma. She is #7. I have the same picture on my blog that she has put up so it should be easy to find her. Please tell your friends and family to either come to my blog, Haylee's website or even if you would be kind enough put a link on your own blog to help us out. Thank you!!!