Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Moving?!

Well the time has come. Jeff has a new job in Murray and we are moving up north. Yes we are leaving the wonderful spring weather that has started in St. George to move up to the still wet weather in Kaysville. We are grateful for the opportunity Jeff will have with this job in Murray so it is definitely worth the move. Jeff is so lucky because he gets to move in with his wonderful in-laws until we sale our house in St. George. We are lucky to have my parents willing to help us out right now. It is very sad to move out of St. George because we have lived here the entire time we have been married but we are also very excited to live closer to most of our family. Jeff is probably just happy that I will live close to my family so he doesn't have to deal with my craziness all the time. So here we come Kaysville, we are very ready for this new start. (If there is anyone that would like to help pack up my house next week you are welcome to come over. :)) Jeff will be starting this coming Monday but I will need to finish out another week at my job so it is up to me to get the rest of the things packed up. I am very nervous about that. I hate moving!!!

4 comments:

Tiff said...

Tell Jeff congrats on the job! And I am so excited you will be in Kaysville! We move into our house in 2 weeks so we'll be right next door!

Kohler said...

Yeah! I'm so excited you'll be close! We'll definitely have to get together more often now!

Ashley said...

I am so jealous!! I WISH I could move back to Kaysville...Or just Utah or even another state bordering Utah! HAHA! I hate living far away from family. Tell you hubby congrats on the new job!

Butler Blog said...

I'm sure it's going to be hard to leave St. George! We love it down there! It's nice you will be close to family though! We will have to get together when you come up. We will be doing a going away party for Emily sometime soon, so I will let you know!