Thursday, August 6, 2009

10 Months Old!


Today my baby is 10 months old! In no time he will be a year old. I can't believe how fast time goes! Here are a few things that I love about him right now.



  • He gives lots of loves right now. He still doesn't snuggle much. There is a difference. He likes to nuzzle his head into your neck when you first pick him up or hold him. It is sweet.

  • He loves blankets and pillows. Basically if there is anything soft on the floor he likes to go lay down on it. There is a pile of blankets sitting by our chair and he will take breaks between playing with toys to go lay down on the blankets.

  • He loves his blanket. He knows there is a difference between any blanket and HIS blanket. He will grab it and snuggle it into his face. I love it!

  • He can walk. Now, I love it and it has been hard for me to deal with. He has been walking, not crawling at all, for 3 weeks. He is too little to be walking. He is really good at it though. Sometimes his upper body wants to go faster than his little legs so he has to catch up. It is cute. I'll have to get it on video and post it here. It is hard because he gets places a lot faster.

  • He is constantly taking the towels off of the oven. It is a pain because we have to change the towels a lot more but I think it is so cute. He will wander off and come around the corner holding 2 towels in his hands.

  • He loves to throw balls. All of you that have boys know how exciting it is when they learn how to do boy things.

  • He is a clapper. Any time you say "Yay", or "clap", or if he hears someone clapping, even on the tv he will start to clap. I love it.

  • He says Mama all the time. How can I not love that!

  • He has a coy little look. When he first sees someone, even his aunts, uncles, grandmas and grandpas, he will turn his head into the person that is holding him and look at the other person from the corner of his eyes. It is so cute.
  • If mommy is mean he starts crying for Nana. This is my mom. I guess that is what Grandma's are for.
  • He has quite a bit of hair now but you can't really tell. He is a blondie like his dad was. Although his dad didn't have hair until he was about 1 1/2.
  • He thinks he is bigger than he really is. He likes to follow around his older cousins and copy them. We got him one of those red and yellow cars that kids can ride around in or use their legs to move around. He know how to open the door, climb in, close the door, then open it and climb out, one leg at a time. It is so cute.

Of course I could go on an on about things I love but I will leave it at that.


Happy 10 month birthday McCoy!

No comments: