Monday, June 9, 2008

24 Weeks & Ultrasound


Today we went in for another ultrasound. I'm 24 weeks and getting bigger each day, as you can tell by the following picture. Everything looks great with Baby Boy. He weighs 1 lb 7 oz right now, which is a few ounces bigger than most babies at this time. We definitely had a growth spurt this week, guess he's going to be a big one. He let us see his face for a little while this time so we got a nice profile shot. Although when we went in to get a 3D picture of his face he decided it was time to put his arm back up. Once again he wasn't at all shy about the fact that he is a boy. We definitely are not concerned that the sex may be wrong! It was so fun to see him again. I'm lucky because I get to see him every 4 weeks, I feel spoiled. While we were trying to get the 3D photo he kept moving his face around like he was mad we were pushing on him and then he started kicking me, obviously requesting we stop. I already love his little personality.







4 comments:

Sherrie said...

Oh Nat, you are looking cute as ever as your little belly is growing! :) So excited for ya!

Kristina said...

I have to agree you are looking cute. Isn't it neat when you realize that you can feel baby move. Isn't awesome how you can love something so much that has yet to enter this world.

Molly said...

Wow you look so great. How fun to be going through pregnancy..all that fun anticipation! Hey, I don't know if you got my email but we are wanting to have a BBQ on Thursday night with college/HS friends. Let me know if you guys are available. It would be at my house in SL. It would be great to see you!! Love, Molls

Brittany said...

It's such an exciting time. You look great...I just love pregnant tummies - they're just adorable, and pregnancy really suits you - You are glowing.
Cute headband too!

And that's funny about "definitely knowing your little one is a BOY!" At least there will be no last minute surprise!