Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Twilight!

I, like most of the Twilight fans, am a little skeptical of the movie coming out. Don't get me wrong, I am excited for it and will be there the opening day. It has been interesting to see who they have cast for the roles. I have reminded myself repeatedly that the perfect Edward in my head would not match the Edward that they cast but that he is a great actor and will make the movie wonderful. I found this video clip on MTV and it got me really excited. You forget all the things they can do now with special effects and all that. So I thought I'd share this and get everyone excited with me.




Oh and Stephenie Meyer is coming to Utah in May! I already have a ticket and I'm so excited to meet her. I know I'm kind of lame but really I'm just impressed by her story and how she was a stay at home mom one day and now she is a huge author.

2 comments:

Butler Blog said...

I am one of the biggest Twilight fans and I'm so excited for the movie to come out! I keep reading and re-reading the series! Even though, Edward in the movie isn't MY Edward--he's still hot and will play a great Edward. Thanks for posting a link to the real trailors of the movie. I've run across so fake ones, so it was good to see the real one! Now I'm even more excited!!

The Desatoff Family said...

Nat! This is Heidi and Robin :) We wanted to know how you posted the actual video to your blog and not just a link to the MTV site. We miss you!

Love,
Robin and Heidi