Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hooray, a BABY!

It's true, we are pregnant. I know, I know, after almost 4 years of marriage we have finally decided that it is time. We are very excited. The baby is due September 30th. One reason I had to start telling people is because I have a very obvious tummy growing. Well at least I like to think that it is an obvious pregnant tummy but who am I kidding, I'm in the "is she fat or pregnant" stage. So now everyone knows and I can start wearing shirts that make me look pregnant instead of trying to cover it up. We had an ultrasound on Monday and everything is looking good. The baby was facing the back so we couldn't get any face or profile shots so hopefully next time. We did get to see arms, hands, legs and feet. So cute. It was fun to finally see what has be making me sick and tired all the time and to just know that there really is a baby in there. It'll be another month before we know what we are having but we can't wait to find out!!

11 comments:

Poelmans said...

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Nat! That is SO exciting. Now that you're back up here we can have a real roomie lunch.

Ju and Brack said...

We are so excited for you guys! We love babies! We can't wait.

Kohler said...

Congrats! We're so excited for you and hope that all continues to go well. Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!

Molly said...

Congrats...you will be such a fun mom! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!!

Ashley said...

Yeah!!! COngrats!! You will be the cutest little mommy ever!! Cannot wait to hear what you are having.

Brittany said...

That's wonderful news! Yeah! Gracie will have another friend to play with! :) Congrats!!!

Butler Blog said...

Congrats with the pregnancy! I hope everything is going well with that! It's no fun being pregnant, but it's always worth it!!

Hey, now that you've moved up here I can invite you to some of the girls stuff we do! I am going to be hosting a Park Lane Jewelry party this Saturday and I would love to see you! Let me know you email address and I will get you the details!

Jacee McGuire said...

Congrats! Very exciting!

Kristina said...

You guys that is so awesome. CONGRATS.

Erica said...

I'm so glad you posted! YAY! Love the pictures!

Mark and Kandice said...

What a cute blog! And when you told me you were pregnant I couldn't even tell you were so little! I told Mark I saw you today and he told me you guys hung out in Jr. High. So come visit our blog anytime. :)