Friday, December 7, 2007

We are so lucky!

I love being an aunt! It is so much fun to go see my nieces and nephews and hear them yell "AUNT NAT NAT" and come running. They always have a way of making you feel so happy. The smiles you get from the little ones just brighten your day. It is the best! I'm lucky to have 5 nieces and nephews on the McGuire side so far and 35 on the Erickson side. Jeff and I really are spoiled! Our eldest is 22 and the youngest is just a few months. They all bring so much joy to our lives. So this is a post to all of them to let them know how much we love and appreciate all of you. I don't have any pictures of the Erickson kids, (so if anyone from Jeff's family is reading this...please send me pictures) but I do have some from the McGuire side.

Jake is Spongebob.


Emma is a "scary" witch. Really she is just too beautiful! (Can you believe Kris made this costume!)


Peter is a Chili Pepper


Kenslee is a cowgirl. She just gets cuter each day!


Brody is a pirate!

No comments: