Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Christmas came and went so quickly this year. Unfortunately because of work Jeff and I ended up staying in St. George this year and celebrating Christmas just the two of us. It was nice to just relax but truthfully it was quite boring. We watched a lot of movies and ate a lot of food. The second part is also unfortunate. I guess here comes the diet! We are looking forward to seeing all of our family as soon as possible. We sure missed everyone. There were very few things that I really wanted for Christmas this year but Jeff was able to give me one of them that he could actually buy, (most of my wishes couldn't be bought) a new blowdryer. Jeff got a video game. He works so hard all week it is nice to give him something that he enjoys and can do in his spare time. Of course we got a few movies, that we bought for ourselves on the day after Thanksgiving sales and some candy. It was a nice small Christmas and a good way to remind us what the season is all about, we are happy that we could be together. Here is a picture of Jeff and me from the 2003 while we were dating. It's crazy that this was our 5th Christmas together. I don't have any pictures of us this year, sorry!

This is a picture of Cede in her Christmas present. I'm not sure that she would have picked out this gift but because she is a Yorkie she needs coats in the winter to keep her warm, and it is cute.


We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Have a Happy New Year!

8 comments:

jeannine said...

OK Nat.... That was a sad post. I have a great idea. Come north, and we can all go to WINGERS again. We miss you. Would you PLEASE ask Jeff to move back? I will find you a place to live. I promise!

Erica said...

Hi Nat, I hope you like the gifts Bobby and I got you- I'm sad you weren't able to be here for Christmas. I'm excited to see you guys in a few weeks!!

rdelight said...

We missed you up here SO much... and Baby Abby is still DYING to meet you. I'm glad you were able to relax this Christmas-- being with both families can be crazy, that's for sure. Call me and let's catch up! Love you girlie!

Molly said...

Merry Christmas...I am a little jealous of the quiet christmas just the two of you! Ours was spent driving back and forth, back and forth between grandparents...exhausting!

Poelmans said...

Glad you had a great Christmas, but wish you could have made it up here :) When do we get to see you next?

Ashley said...

Cute!!! You little dog is so funny! I love yorkies.... K so where did you get your blog layout? I have such a hard time finding cute ones like that...Please tell me where!!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Jeff and Nat-
Your blog looks great. It's fun to see some pictures and be reminded of how cute and fun you guys are. Hope all is well. We miss you guys lots-
Susan and mike

Mango said...

Hi Nat! It was so good to see you before Christmas! I have a blog now so hopefully this will help us all keep in touch!
I miss you!